Serralunga d'Alba, November 2011
La Rei, Il Boscareto Resort & Spa restaurant, has been awarded with the first "Stella Michelin".
Another important aim reached by the Executive Chef Chen Shiqin.
The Guida Michelin Italia 2012, the guide that gathers the world's most famous restaurants in Italy, was presented in Milan on November 15th, 2011. 38 new restaurants awarded, including La Rei, the flagship of Il Boscareto Resort & Spa. The first Michelin Star obtained by the restaurant of the best Resort in Serralunga d' Alba - Cuneo, underscores the importance of Italian and regional food and wine.
This new aim enriched the large national prizes list acquired by La Rei Restaurant:
- Golosaria Award 2010 as Best Hospitality in the category of Italian Charme restaurants;
- News of the Year 2011 Award, Guida L'ESPRESSO 2011;
- Golosaria Award as Best Restaurant, Guida Critica Golosaria 2011;
- Best Restaurant Award, Bibenda Guida 2011;
- Corona Radiosa as best restaurant in Cuneo, Guida Critica Golosa 2011;
- Best Sommelier in Italy - Matteo Toso, Guida L'ESPRESSO 2012.
The gourmet restaurant La Rei is characterised by professionalism, respect for tradition and a pinch of innovation and creativity. The Executive Chef has brilliant skills to set up every single ingredient, giving an absolute priority to the quality of raw materials. Shiqin Chen culinary methods are expressed by his mature experience gained in other excellent restaurants and they are strongly linked to the territory. The team is composed by 15 young chefs, among which is possible to individualize three promises of Italian cuisine: Marlene Puddu, Giovanni Spegis and Antonio Coffaro.